Bandit is a very handsome Macho with a perfect confirmation and great presence.
His fleece is soft with a good handle and great density. Bandit’s fleece shows crimp throughout his whole body, a very strong crimp style and extremely nice bundling and lustre. Strong bones, a beautiful head and great coverage make the perfect “package”.
Bandit’s dam, Kali Ben, was a dark fawn Vaccoyo daughter. She was a solid producer and her crias always have great character to their fibre.
His Sire, Jolimont Peruvian Sweet William is an outstanding full Peruvian multiple Grand Champion whose fibre consistency and density combined with his strong bone structure make him one of the best in the industry.
William has superb conformation and presence with remarkable coverage. His fleece is truly exceptional with an AFD of 18 at 5 years of age! William has incredible fineness and a great fleece weight, even at 7 years of age.
Bandit settled his first females in 2010 and will be exclusive to Yellow Star Ranch.
Bandit sired multiple ribbon winners and also a Reserve Champion Brown at a sanctioned show in 2014.
2009: AFD 15, SD 3.2, CV 21.4, %>30u 0.4
2010: AFD 18.1,SD 4.0, CV 22.0, %>30u 1.0
2015: AFD 24.8, SD 5.4, CV 21.6, %>30 12.4
- 3rd at his first show at the 2009 CNASF in Red Deer, and the fleece was judged “best handle” in his class.
- 1st in September 2009 at the Salmon Arm Fair, and his fleece won “Best Brightness”.
- 4th at the Lloydminster Fleece show in October 2009 out of 8 entries.
- 3rd in Edmonton at the Northland Fleece show out of 7 entries. The judges comment was: Beautifully fine, soft, bright fleece in 2009
- 3rd at the Alpaca Odyssey Northland show in 2009.
- 1st at Salmon Arm Fair in 2010, and he was one of 3 Finalists for “Best in Show”
- 2nd Lloydminster Fleece show October 2010
- Reserve Champion fawn Lloydminster Fleece Show October 2010
- 1st Northlands Fleece Show Edmonton November 2010
- 1st Salmon Arm Fair 2011